Tuesday, August 2, 2022

My Past, Present and Future in CropBytes

The Past

 


I discovered Crop Bytes back October 2021 when I am looking for something cool to play.To be honest, I am having some doubts to invest at first but after doing my own research and the 7 days trial, I decided to invest.

The initial invest I put on the game is 899 TRX which is 4500 PHP that time. I bought a Large Starter Pack to start with my farm. At first, I don't know what I am doing but after joining the Crop Bytes community in Telegram, I meet a lot of people that gave me tips on how to take care of my farm. The next asset I bought is the limited Small Well Pack which cost 1200 TRX. I prioritize this pack because it is for limited time only and water is essential to keep my animals' health at 100%. I was able to buy the Medium and Small Pack from the profit I got by holding the Game Coins I bought. This is one thing good about waiting 😊


The Present

 



Currently, my farm is pretty well. I was able to buy all the Limited Starter Pack that they released during sale and got some assets like P1 Hen, P1 Goat and Small Well by joining some events or CB Army missions.

Normally, I spend 15 minutes of my time to do my daily routine like feed my animals and harvest crops. One way to ensure that your farm is productive is to ensure that you feed the animals and harvest the crops on-time. In terms of managing the extracts, I read all the updates and ensure to the check the data in CBX Supply Page to see how I will get profit from the extracts. Waiting for the right time to mine CBX using my extracts or sell it on the market is good way to get profit. Then, I will reinvest the profit I got or use it to buy supplies that I need in my farm.

Another way to get profit is by trading. Crop Bytes has it's own market inside the game where you can enhance your trading skill. Actually, this is where I learn the concept of buy low, sell high 😊. I would say that I am not that good in trading that is why I am more into farming. But the basic knowledge that I have is somehow helpful when I need to buy supplies like back up feeds and water.

The Future 🌙


My farm is not yet that big and to be honest there are lot of times I would like to give up due to my busy schedule. However, I don't want to put everything into waste. Also, I have lots of assets that I wanted to get. I dream of owning a Super Hero someday or a Feed Mill.

I may don't have enough funds yet to buy those assets that I want but I have a short term and long-term goal for my farm.

Short Term - I would like to buy a Solar Panel soon and some Pro-animals. I just fulfill one of those two as I just bought the new Pro-animal that they released, Molly the Duck. I am planning to add more but need to ensure I have enough Carrot Feed for them.

Long Term - Become a Feed Mill owner and enjoy the profit from my investment I put in Crop Bytes 10 years from now. I strongly believe that the game will last that long as there are still lot of things in the whitepaper and I believe that Sandeep and his gang will continue to improve the game and find new things that will encourage the farmers to work on their farm.


Playing CropBytes is like owning a real farm. It is your responsibility as a farmer to ensure that you still monitor it progress, price of the market and what is new on the game. In addition, you also need to set plans and goals as this is really a long term investment. Being up to date with everything that is happening on the game is very helpful in coming up with good decision.

There are lot of things going on in the game right now and farmers are looking forward to this upcoming Asset Mining. I know sooner or later CBX or Crop Bytes will go to the moon 🌙


Explore CropBytes: https://tapx.link/cropbytes
CropBytes Community- DiscordTelegram
Get instant updates- Subscribe
Download the app- Android IOS
How to play?- Learn Now
Follow On CropBytes on Social — FacebookTwitterYouTubeInstagram

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pretty Duckling - My First Pro animals

I always dream to buy Pro Animal as I would like to Breed Feed and sell it in the market. However, I don't have enough budget plus the C...