Monday, February 14, 2022

Four Months CropBytes Journey

Four months ago, I decided to be part of this amazing community as I would like to put my savings in a lifetime investment.

Large starter pack is the first thing I bought for my farm. It cost 899 TRX (around 4500 php) and consists of the following: (1) Small Crop Land, (1) Apple Tree, (1) Small Well, (1) P1 Hen, (1) P1 Goat, (1) P1 Cow, (50) Corn Seeds and (40) Water.




This is something that I personally recommend if you would like to start playing the game as it has a Small Well. Although, Return of Investment (ROI) for a starter pack may take few months (appropriately six months) but if you would like to earn more in this game, you need to invest more or reinvest your earnings to keep your farm from growing.
 
The initial Total Value Asset of my farm started at 1441.57 TRX



And in 4 months, Total Value Asset of my farm is currently at 12640.11 TRX



 
What is the secret of my farm?
 
1. Always ensure that you visit your farm every day.

It will only take less than 5 minutes to feed your animals. However, you still need to visit it from time to time and check if it is time to harvest your crops for grinding or fetch some water in your Well so it will continue to generate water.
It is part of CropBytes game economics and most of the player even set an alarm to ensure that they are harvesting their crops and collect utilities on-time.


 
2. Buy back-up feeds for emergency.

Grinding is a process wherein you put your harvested crops or fruits into the Feed Mill and it will turn to feeds that can be consumed by your animals on the shed.
It is a best practice to buy some back up feeds as there are some instances that it will take one to two days to complete a grinding process.
Buying feeds ahead of time will help you to buy it in a cheaper price and ensure that your animals is well fed daily.
 
3. Be active in CropBytes activities and events.

Being active in CropBytes activities and events will help you to grow your farm as they give good prices for the assets.
I won in several events and was able to get prices like CBX token, P1 hens, P1 goats, Small Crop Land and Apple Tree.
Also, joining CB Army will give you lots of opportunity to earn rewards which I experienced a lot of times. You can check the link below:

Join CB Army


4. Re-invest instead of Take Profit

There are lots of instances wherein I can get a huge profit but instead of getting 100% profit from it, I re-invest 75% of my profit to a tradeable assets or limited packs.
Recently, CropBytes released limited packs like Grower Packs, Fruit Pack, Animal Pack and Booster Pack which really helps me to balance my farm.
Now, I don't need to worry that I will not have enough water and feeds for my animals.

5. Don't be discouraged with the current value of CBX as sooner or later it will go to the moon.

Seeing the value of CBX in a down trend is kind of alarming or can cause worry to the players. This is normal in Crypto world and instead of worrying you can grab this opportunity to buy token and hold it until the price go up. Based on my experience in the game, CBX value increased whenever there is an activity or events in the game.

In addition, the game is still in progress in developing all the functions and use cases of the assets and there are lot of things to look forward in the game like the PVP of Super Heroes, mini games and etc.


For more information about CropBytes, you can visit the sites below and I highly recommend joining our community.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pretty Duckling - My First Pro animals

I always dream to buy Pro Animal as I would like to Breed Feed and sell it in the market. However, I don't have enough budget plus the C...