Monday, August 1, 2022

A Time to Remember in my CropBytes Farm

 8:00 AM PH time is the equivalent of 12:00 AM in CropBytes time. I set my alarm on this time to ensure that I will not forget to feed my animals. Yes, I am a forgetful person especially I work at night and I normally sleep around 10:00 AM PH time that's why there is a big chance that I will forget to feed them.


I know you have a question in your mind if there is a chance that I forget to feed them. And the answer is YES! This the reason why I come up this kind of strategy as this incident resulted for my animal’s health to go below 100%.


Another incident that almost made my animal health below 100% is when I overlooked my Pig Shed. But I was saved by the notification from CropBytes. It is a good thing that I turned on the notification. Placement of the sheds in your farm where you can easily notice and checking if they already fed before exiting the game is something I did to ensure that this will not happen again.


Being mindful with the time is very important in playing CropBytes. There are lot of farmers that I know, who also set alarm and wake up just to harvest their crops and water which is also a good strategy to ensure that you will have enough feeds and water for your animals when you need to feed him.


Currently, I have animals inside my Hen Shed, Cow Shed, Goat Shed and Pig Shed.


Here's the animals you can find in each shed:


Hen Shed
🐔



  • 16 P1 Hen

Per P1 Hen, 1 Corn Feed (Mon - Sat), 1 Fruit Feed (Sun) and 1 Water (everyday)

  • 1 Red Rooster

Per Red Rooster, 4 Corn Feed (Mon - Sat), 1 Fruit Feed (Sun) and 3 Water (everyday)



Cow Shed 🐄


  • 3 P1 Cow

Per P1 Cow, 5 Corn Feed (Mon - Sat), 1 Fruit Feed (Sun) and 2 Water (everyday)








Goat Shed 🐐


  • 8 P1 Goat

Per P1 Goat, 3 Corn Feed (Mon - Sat), 1 Fruit Feed (Sun) and 2 Water (everyday)

  •  1 Dorper Sheep

Per Dorper Sheep, 1 Corn Feed (Mon - Sat), 1 Fruit Feed (Sun) and 1 Water (everyday)




Pig Shed 🐷




  • 2 P1 Pig

Per P1 Pig, 4 Corn Feed (Mon - Sat), 1 Fruit Feed (Sun) and 3 Water (everyday)






I am maintaining my animals' health at 100% always as getting my extracts every day is important. Though, as per the rule of the game, they will stop giving extracts if they went below 80% but better not to miss the chance of getting the extracts for the day.

Here are some tips that I learned to keep my animals' health at 100%.

1. Balance your farm.
Nothing is good to have a balance farm as you will not worry anything. My farm is currently not balance as I am -2 for the required weekly cord feed. That is why I always do the tip number 2


2. Be an Ant. Always buy back up feeds and water ahead of time.
The price of water and feeds are unpredictable. It might increase that is why you need to buy it when the price is at low price. Buying feeds and water when you only need it will result to get it in high price.


3. Set an alarm.
As I mentioned on the first part of this blog, setting an alarm on when you will feed your animals, harvest your crop and gather water is a good practice. This will ensure that you feed your animals daily and have the enough feed and water for them. Always remember that you still need to grind your corns to be feed so this is something you need to include with your calculations.

4. Be mindful in buying animals.
Don't buy animals if you can't feed them. It is like taking care of a pet. If you don't have enough money to keep them alive don't get one. The mistake of other players is buying lots of tradeable animals without considering how long it will stay on the sheds before they sell it.

5. If you don't have enough feeds for the week, consider the Animal Grazing option.
Good thing that CropBytes come up with this idea. This will be helpful to the players that doesn't have enough budget to buy feeds and water. Though, it has a fee but at least you will have 7 days to save some feeds and you will prevent your animal from going to below 80%

CropBytes is about timing. Yes, it is not time consuming to play but you still need to be a responsible farm owner and mindful of the time. Assume that you really own a real-life farm.


Explore CropBytes: https://tapx.link/cropbytes
CropBytes Community- DiscordTelegram
Get instant updates- Subscribe
Download the app- Android IOS
How to play?- Learn Now
Follow On CropBytes on Social — FacebookTwitterYouTubeInstagram

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pretty Duckling - My First Pro animals

I always dream to buy Pro Animal as I would like to Breed Feed and sell it in the market. However, I don't have enough budget plus the C...