Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The Pretty Duckling - My First Pro animals

I always dream to buy Pro Animal as I would like to Breed Feed and sell it in the market. However, I don't have enough budget plus the Carrot Feed that they need to maintain the 100% health is a little bit expensive. I got enough CBX when the difficulty level went below level 1 but I prioritize buying more extracts as for more profit. I was losing hope already but suddenly they CropBytes released the details for Asset Mining 😍. And there is a new Pro Animals that will join the Pro Asset family.

First, let me talk about Asset Mining before I introduce the new family.


Asset Mining has been one of the topics in the community call and this is included on the initial whitepaper they released in Quarter 1 2022. The people in the community are guessing how the Asset Mining will look like which means that we have been waiting for this since the beginning of the year.
Asset Mining will give a capable to the farmers to generate a new supply of game asset by combining CBX and Pro Mix. Basically, the formula will be:
  
Asset mining formula: Burn (CBX + Pro Mix) + Time

Once they launch the Asset Mining, there will be 4 options on this CBX Station.

CBX Mining - Mine CBX using animal extracts

Pro Assets - Where you can burn your CBX to get your Pro Animals and Super Hero

Asset Mining - You can mine game assets

Active Mining - Where you can see all of the in-progress asset mining


As per the blog about Asset Mining. This is how the Asset Mining Flow will look like.



Also, it stated on the blog that Asset Mining is divided in V 0.5, V 1.0 and V2.0. To get more details, you can visit the blog about Asset Mining.


The Pro Mix


I mentioned about that in order to mine an asset you need CBX and Pro Mix. I know that everyone is aware that CBX is the game token or currency we are using in CropBytes. So, the question here is: What is Pro Mix?
Pro Mix can be obtained by combining Pro Extract and Fruit Feed in the kitchen.
Based on also on the Asset Mining blog that they released, this is the combination to get 10 Pro Mix:


2 Duck Egg + 20 Fruit Feed = 10 Pro Mix
1 Black Egg or 1 Pro Milk or 1 Pro Truffle + 20 Fruit Feed = 10 Pro Mix


The Duck Egg


This is the new Pro Extract that we have in CropBytes in addition to Black Egg, Pro Milk and Pro Truffle.

New Pro Extract only means that we have new Pro Animal and that is Molly.

Molly is a duck that produce 2 Duck Egg when you feed them 1 Carrot Feed and 1 Water from Monday – Saturday and 1 Fruit Feed on Sunday.

In order to get Molly, you need to burn 100 CBX. Yes, you read it correctly. It is only 100 CBX which is very affordable. They also made some changes with the price of other Pro Animals. You can see the changes with the price on this blog:

CropBytes made these changes to ensure that Pro Animals to ensure that it is accessible to everyone including the small-time farmer. In addition to these changes, they also did an airdrop for the existing Pro Animals owner which I find very fair as these farmers bought their Pro Animals at higher cost.

 

Let’s talk about my Molly..

I bought Molly earlier and I am very happy as this is the first Pro Asset I got. Though, I noticed that Duck Egg is not yet included in the ingredients for crafting Breed Feed. I am not certain if they will include Duck Egg soon but for now, we can only use Duck Egg to Pro Mix which is still sounds good to me.

Now, I have my pretty duckling Molly, I need to secure enough supply of Carrot Feed and strategize as the animal health is still applicable with our Pro Animals.

 

CropBytes continue to implement the updates they have on their pipe line. With this new Pro Animal and new use case of Pro Extracts, CBX is alive again in the market. Is this the beginning of CBX going to the moon? 🌙


Explore CropBytes: https://tapx.link/cropbytes
CropBytes Community- DiscordTelegram
Get instant updates- Subscribe
Download the app- Android IOS
How to play?- Learn Now
Follow On CropBytes on Social — FacebookTwitterYouTubeInstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pretty Duckling - My First Pro animals

I always dream to buy Pro Animal as I would like to Breed Feed and sell it in the market. However, I don't have enough budget plus the C...